Tuesday, September 15, 2009

hey buddy !

Hi there :D
I'm Rachel from Korea
Korea name is Lee Bo Ram
I'm 22 year old student at Hosea university
but, International age is 21 i'm so happy to become 21 . i wanna be young ....lol


Do you want to see me ?
Just to be detective ~
hum.......... okay ! I'm going to give you 5 clues


  • I'm short and average weight
  • I have blue-black , curly , shudder lengh hair
  • I'm a little bit chubby
  • I usually dress up
  • This is because when I've been taught that i have to wear clothes properly ever since

kikiki can you imagine me ?
probably ... You thought that she is gorgeous ...
am i right ? :)
If you want to see me just check ma album



My major is English literature
I also have minor that is bisiness administration

and i've got two groups in school. one thing is ''WANNABE' . other thing is ''To BE JENIOUS"
I'm head of them at the moment. so, i've so much more tied up nowadays
but, i'm OKay because i have a sence of responsibility about things that i've decided.

When it comes to my personality, i'm kind of pussy and outgoing
i can get along with people who i didn't meet before
i don't know if it's good or not ^^;

anyway, i would like to be your nice friend !
always together !

5 comments: